Saturday, March 17, 2012

50% Angle + One Piggy Bank + Perimeters

Math tutoring on Saturday morning this March has been a huge step out of my comfort zone. The last math class I had was called arithmetic and my college degree predated calculators. Adding machines were allowed in classes if you could carry them. I wont even mention such big math words as calculus or trigonometry -- oh wait, I just did. Obviously, those studies were not on my educational journey.



St. Patty's Day in math tutoring 


Last year, Everyday Christian Church offered and executed a math tutoring program preparing neighborhood school children for national testing. The tutoring was a hit and ECC was asked to repeat the program.

These bright minds are this neighborhood's gold and to be their friends is a privilege. Even if they are all better than I am in math!


No comments:

Post a Comment