Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Brain Freeze + Christmas Vender Across The Street

Its official, all the amazing tree lighting ceremonies are happening downtown; Rockefeller Center, South Street Seaport, Union Square, Central Park and today the Christmas tree vendor opens up today across the street. Wow--the holiday spirit is upon us!

And I have to admit it, I have terminal brain freeze. Honey and I have major brain freeze and gone through a case of eye drops. Being on the computer until 2 AM several nights in a row will do that to a person! The results will be outstanding as physical boldness tends to lead when covered by prayer. But sometimes, the physical has to get a tad weary! (At least I understand what I just wrote...)

Time for our morning Bible reading, off for now dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment